Zoo Safety Harness
Fabric & Care
- 1. Slide both shoulder straps onto child.
- 2. Pull the chest strap around child and fasten (a "click" should be heard).
- 3. Adjust straps by pulling the loose ends, so straps are snug but not tight.
- 4. Attach tether by clipping the silver buckle onto silver D-ring at bottom of backpack.
- Please note that this is not a safety device; children should always be accompanied by an adult.
- Potential choking hazards. Be aware of the danger when using tether near automatic doors, escalators etc. Remove any detachable tethers when the harness is fitted into a child use and care article. Keep out of child's reach when not in use. Do not use this harness in motorized and power driven vehicles. Check straps and clips for signs of wear or damage. Ensure that the harness attachment devices are compatible with the child use and care article. Remove and discard all packaging materials prior to use.
- This product is not a toy. Never leave child unattended. ALWAYS use with adult supervision. Do not add additional strings, cords or straps. This harness is not a safety device.