Jubilee edition of Kånken for our Greenland series. Practical for school, work and other escapades.
We are celebrating 50 years since Fjällräven’s first jacket was launched with our special edition Kånken Greenland. Made from durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco with patterned details that match the rest of the Greenland series. Like all Kånken backpacks, it is a hardwearing, practical everyday backpack that will accompany you wherever you go.
- Hardwearing, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco.
- Handles with Greenland family pattern.
- Leather logo.
- Recycled polyester, organic cotton.
- Main compartment with a large zippered opening.
- Seat pad in G-1000 Eco.
- Seat pad stops contents from pressing against the back.
- Long textile shoulder straps.
- Front pocket with zipper.
- Two open side pockets.
- Metal buckles.
- Address tag in main compartment.
- Impregnate with Greenland Wax.
- SKU: F23700
- Outer material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Gender: Unisex
- Concept: Outdoor
- Height: 38 cm
- Width: 27 cm
- Depth: 13 cm
- Weight: 400 g
- Volume: 16 L
- Non Textile Parts of Animal Origin: Yes